-
August 9th, 2005, 04:55 AM
#1
Evette
Guest
My hubby is really very tolerant of my AG obssession and as much as he does not want to admit, the AG's have really grown on him.
I walked into the living room this morning and overheard him telling our two Bitty Babies that I had deserted them for the girls and that I was not fair.
He and my DS love the babies. They think they are so cuddley. They find themselves getting absorbed. When they see that I am watching they quickly put the babies down or say something like, "OMG look what you got me doing..."
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ August 09, 2005 02:53 AM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>
-
August 9th, 2005, 05:44 AM
#2
Inactive Member
That's cute! Guess you got them hooked too [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 9th, 2005, 01:13 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Love the story. We have a picture of DD's uncle changing her Nicki's (Bitty) clothes. It's so cute to see these big guys with dolls. Wish you had a pic!
-
August 9th, 2005, 02:55 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
August 9th, 2005, 04:17 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
August 9th, 2005, 08:54 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Cute!!! he can buy them stuff too! lol!
-
August 10th, 2005, 02:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
My mother bought Bitty last year and the doll has become her "third chid." I don't know if that's cute or weird!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks